- Review of the AANC Lease, with particular emphasis on key sections most often used by site managers
- Studying common landlord myths, including termination fees/so-called “notice fees” and related topics
- Review/discuss the most recent HUD fair housing guidance and ever-evolving Fair Housing legal challenges in other states, particularly in the wake of the 2015 U.S. Supreme Court’s Inclusive Communities decision and its blessing of disparate impact
- Review of other case law precedents and recent NC legislation that impact NC landlords
- All the legal questions you can pack into one day!
This class limited to 60 people only!
*Non-members are subject to approval. Contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
6 CECs for Attending
For More Information:
Thank you to our class sponsor: