National Apartment Leasing Professional
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) includes:
- Bringing in New Residents: Be Prepared
- Marketing & Maintaining Your Community
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Relevant Laws & How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process & Building Relationships
- Effectively Meeting the Needs fo Current Residents
- The Market Survey
- Enhanced with FranklinCovey Insights on Demand video-based courses.
Programs may be taken as standalone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
NALP Candidates must have:
NALP Candidates must complete the following requirements to earn the NALP credential. Candidates must complete coursework and exam within 12 months of declaring candidacy.
- Minimum of 6 months of onsite leasing experience (this requirement may be met after completion of coursework,
- Market Survey and exam. During that period a candidate holds a Provisional NALP).
- Successful completion of seven modules (20 hours)
- Passing the Market Survey
- Passing NALP exam
For more information review the NALP Skill Standards.
About the NALP Exam
Register for NALP
Next Course - February, 2021
Loebsack & Brownlee, PLLC Education Center located inside the PTAA office at 7015 Albert Pick Rd Ste D, Greensboro, NC 27409
Price (2020 price listed - 2021 price subject to change)
- $489 Entire Course (PTAA Members)
- $978 Entire Course (non-members)
Obtaining my NALP designation gave me the opportunity to solidify my professional commitment to the Multifamily Housing Industry. It was a ‘hands on’ learning experience that was not only informative and challenging, but fun and refreshing as well. Marissa Motta, NALP
This course will only be offered ONCE annually.
TAKE NALP ONLINE ANYTIME!
You do not need to register with PTAA if you are enrolling for Online NALP Course.