Director of Communications & Marketing
The Piedmont Triad Apartment Association is seeking a full time Director of Communications and Marketing:
- Manage communications content calendar.
- Ensure timely mass and targeted email communications to members.
- Content and community management across relevant social platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Keep website, blog and social media properties current by facilitating the posting of stories, photos, links in a timely manner.
- Design and create printed communications and advertising which promote PTAA’s offerings and express the PTAA graphic brand.
- Graphic design of all printed and digital assets touching the PTAA brand, including content such as daily posts, website features, etc
- Manage website content and design.
- Integrate web and social media strategy with all other PTAA initiatives.
- Maintain list of media contacts, write and publish press releases
- Manage media relationships with partnering Apartment Associations (AANC, NAA)
- Manage relationships with charitable organizations and oversee committees’ volunteering and fundraising efforts
- Manage relationships with other community partners and collaborate with marketing counterparts at these organizations for projects
- Design and execute marketing plans to communicate with and engage greater Triad community in PTAA’s service projects
- Point person on new member inquiries and general customer service for supplier partners
- Establish and maintain key relationships with members, partners, and vendors in the Triad area
- Oversee surveys of members and compiling of relevant data from surveys
- Maintain relationships with assigned PTAA committees by being involved and staffing meetings.
- Develop strategies to regularly reach out to new or unengaged members to engage in PTAA activities and promote member retention
- Manage member relationships by attending association events and meetings.
- Oversee Annual Sponsorship program: recruiting and negotiating sponsorship contracts; ensuring all sponsorship benefits are executed and tracked for reporting.
- Contribute to event planning for association events.
- Coordinate photography at all PTAA events, as well as presentations, videography, live broadcast, or other AV as needed; photo and video editing
- Secure event sponsors and manage sponsor relationships throughout event process
- Oversee exhibitor relationships and communication/contracts for annual Trade Show.
- Administrative duties that include answering incoming member/public inquiries via telephone, website, and email.
- Contribute to maintenance of healthy email lists and member profile data in Association Management Software
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org