Save the date!
January 11, 13, 18 and 20th
Registration form for the CAPS program.
Earning your CAPS takes you to the next level in property management. It fast-tracks your career advancement and your corresponding earning potential.
You'll learn about:
- Recruiting high-performing employees
- Employee performance, engagement, and retention
- Minimizing conflict through stakeholder communications
- Ethical behavior and conflicts of interest
- Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
- Property and portfolio results
- Due diligence process
- Property takeover process
- Capital improvement plans
- Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident reporting compliance
- Minimizing legal risk and liability
- Regulatory agency oversight of assisted housing
- Analyzing property performance data to inform action
- Management agreements
- Evaluating and reporting property performance using key performance indicators
To obtain the CAPS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Minimum of 24 months employment as a multi-site supervisor or be either a CAM, ARM or RAM credential holder in good standing.
- Successful completion of all CAPS course work (totaling 40 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within 6 months of declaring candidacy