Area Property Manager - High Point 092420
The Apartment Dynamics team seeks an Area Property Manager to be based out of the Triad area with responsibility for an apartment portfolio which would require some travel. As an entry level multi-site position, it offers the unique opportunity to work directly with the management company's Regional Team, principals and executive staff in a fast-paced and exciting environment, and to be personally responsible for achieving exceptional results. We are looking for a talented, experienced, high energy individual, who is willing to learn and can enhance our team with their knowledge, industry expertise, and strategic planning and leadership abilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing properties and operations to achieve or exceed projected owner returns
- Direct supervision and motivation of on-site Property Managers, and indirect supervision of other site personnel
- Achievement of occupancy, income and expense goals
- Ensuring that team members are properly trained and have the tools they need to do their jobs.
- Developing and implementing Marketing Plans, using the most strategic and high payoff marketing techniques for individual assets
- Communicating the Company's mission and vision clearly
- Financial operations including budgeting, managing operating expenses, financial review and reporting
- Maintaining the physical asset, from day-to-day operations to long-term capital planning and asset preservation and optimization
3-5 years of experience in the apartment industry with an emphasis on operations, including marketing & financial management. If you have prior experience in multi-site experience, even better!
High school diploma or equivalent.
College degree in business, marketing or real estate is a plus.
NC Brokers' License: must already have or must obtain within a set time frame of hire.
CAM, CAPS or CPM Professional designation is helpful but not required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apartment Dynamics excels in managing apartments to maximize value, giving innovative training programs, and providing creative yet practical solutions for under-performing assets and assets under development. Be part of a team that sets itself apart from the rest!
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? If so, please send your resume with salary history to AreaManager@ AptDynamics.com.
Apartment Dynamics ranks TOP 10 in the NATION of Best Places to Work in Multifamily in 2020! Be part of a team that strives to be the best! Member of local, state and National Apartment Associations and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary DOE, employer paid health insurance, matching IRA, training & more!