Leasing Consultant - Winston-Salem 041921
Realsource Management is a property management company ranked in the Top 50 Best Places to Work by Multifamily Leadership.com. We offer competitive pay, a great work environment, and a full benefit package with 401k company match.
We are looking for a full-time Leasing Specialist that is passionate about making a difference! This position plays a key role in attracting future residents and providing support for current residents. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills with the ability to help our team maintain a high level of satisfaction for our community.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude to residents and potential
- Welcome visitors and provide tours of the property and apartments.
- Clearly communicate the benefits of living at the property.
- Complete each step of the lease up process from first contact to move-in.
- Respond to resident requests promptly and courteously and help resolve resident conflicts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of all lease related documents
- Maintain resident files
- Develop and assist in resident retention/renewal programs
- Inspect apartments to ensure market ready status
- Verify applications and complete qualification process for potential resident
- Some college preferred.
- Ability to successfully interact with the public
- Maintains a professional appearance and presentation.
- Entrata software experience (helpful but not required).
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction
Apply online on our Careers page at Realsource.net. Please find posting "Leasing Specialist- Stratford"