Leasing Consultant - Winston-Salem 050622
Everyone at Grubb Properties contributes to a team based on trust, integrity, and respect. We feel that embracing diversity and encouraging inclusion helps create the culture and environment our company needs to be successful and thriving. Every employee’s voice is valued and respected as we work together as a team to create success. The variety of our portfolio means Grubb Properties offers a diverse array of opportunities for advancement. With a supportive and collaborative work environment, we encourage and empower our employees to expand their skills, take on new challenges, contribute to the greater good in our community and reach their full potential. Grubb Properties is an equal opportunity employer. The list below is representative of abilities an employee must have to be successful in the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Link Apartments® 4th Street in Winston-Salem, NC is looking for a full-time Leasing Consultant to join their team.
What are some of the things a Leasing Consultant at Grubb Properties does?
Takes responsibility for all phases of leasing including, but not limited to:
- Greeting prospects
- Answering phone calls
- Following up on all leads
- Touring the community
- Closing the sale
- Takes responsibility for the completion of all paperwork through the lifecycle of a resident
- Guest cards
- Lease documents
- Renewal documents
- Termination documents
- Move out documents
- Take an active role in the marketing of the property including, but not limited to:
Posting and following up on social media platforms
Planning resident events
Executing resident events
Our ideal candidate is someone who has following:
- Gracious, warm, and genuine nature
- Positive, upbeat, high-energy demeanor
- Takes pride in their work and ownership of their property
- Helpful attitude/ friendly and dedicated to excellent customer service
- Is self-motivated and wants to be busy all day, every day!
- Excellent sense of time management
- Strong administrative experience
- Articulate communication skills
- High sense of urgency
- Confidence to learn/seeks out knowledge/strives for personal growth
- Good organizational skills and follow through.
- Ability to work under moderate supervision
Additional physical demands and environmental factors of the role:
This is an onsite position. In this role you will work in an office setting and residential buildings In this position you will frequently need to move about to coordinate work. This includes walking the property, and climbing stairs This position requires minimal off-site travel; ideal candidates should have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license This position's responsibilities include front line resident services, team interaction, fast-paced learning, and communicating in persuasive and difficult situations. Attention to detail is necessary. Experience from customer service, sales, or hospitality environments, as well as previous property management experiences welcome.
We offer training and coaching on how to master the necessary skill sets, and direction for professional development. If you are excited about this opportunity and would like to start or continue your career in property management, please apply now!