Maintenance Technician - Archdale, High Point, W-S 052020
Service Tech II
We are searching for a Service Technician II with a can-do attitude to join our apartment maintenance team!
Our Service Technicians work with our Service Supervisor to complete all aspects of apartment maintenance such as HVAC, electrical, mechanical and plumbing. If you are reliable and dedicated to your craft, then this is a great opportunity to build on your current knowledge. We have an awesome team because we know how to support and learn from each other. Join us! Apply now!
Diagnosing and repairing basic and complex maintenance issues including, but not limited to:
• Electrical and plumbing
•. A/C and heating systems
• Completing make-ready checklists and performing repairs to return vacant units to market-ready status
• At least 1 year of apartment maintenance experience
• Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions to complete work orders
• Must be available for after-hours on-call duty (on a rotating basis)
Work Days: M-F
Work Hours: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM; plus on-call rotation
Required License or Certification:
HVAC Type II or Universal License; CPO Certification; Valid NC Driver's License
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
Applicants should submit resume HERE