Maintenance Technician - Greensboro 042722
We are seeking an apartment maintenance technician with at least 2 years of experience to be responsible for 217 units in our historical apartment community the Printworks Mill Apartments.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Performing and/or facilitating all general and preventative maintenance for the property including mechanical systems, common areas (interior and exterior) and apartment units.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly inspections of all areas of the Property
• Unit turn-over tasks including drywall repairs, appliance repairs, lighting and plumbing repairs
• Upkeep of the property grounds
• General custodial duties as needed
• Maintain supply inventories for regularly used parts and products
• Completion of work-orders as assigned in a timely manner
• Removal of ice and snow from the Property when necessary
• Completion of regular maintenance plans and schedules
• Answering after hours emergency calls and responding appropriately
• Other duties as required and directed by the Property Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
In order to be considered for this position, please forward your resume to Printworks@alexandercompany.com and include your salary requirements.
Please see our website for property details: www.printworksmill.com
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
COVID-19 Precaution(s): • Personal protective equipment provided or required • Social distancing guidelines in place • Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Typical end time: 9 AM
Typical start time: 5 PM
Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Work Remotely • No
Position available in 1-2 weeks