Maintenance Technician - Mebane, NC 102620
10 Federal MGMT, LLC has a wonderful opportunity for an Experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in Mebane, NC for a temporary assignment during a property renovation. We anticipate this renovation will take up to 18 months. Qualified Candidates will be required to have a minimum of 1 year as a Maintenance Technician in an apartment community. Candidates must have a professional image and possess extraordinary communication skills. Additionally, Maintenance Technicians should be organized with a strong customer service background. We offer competitive pay with benefits. 10 Federal Management, LLC requires a full background check as a condition of employment. Knowledge and compliance with community rental information and Federal, State and Local Fair Housing guidelines is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs service requests for general carpentry, masonry, painting, heat and air conditioning projects, electrical and plumbing, as well as appliance repair and installation.
• Maintaining the proper appearance of the community’s interiors, exteriors and grounds.
• Ensuring that all service requests are completed.
• Assist the Maintenance Supervisor with managing maintenance inventory
• General record keeping as required
• EPA/CFC certifications preferred
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to attend meetings, events and daily activities.
Must have at least one year of experience as a Maintenance TechnicianMust have excellent customer service, communication, organization, management, and people skills
Applicant should submit resume to email@example.com