Maintenance Technician - Winston-Salem 110420
Pinnacle is looking for a dynamic Maintenance Technician to join our team at Brandemere Apartments in Winston- Salem, NC. Pinnacle is a national real estate provider that manages and invests in multifamily residential communities. As one of the nation’s largest third-party managers of multifamily housing, Pinnacle serves 32 states. Headquartered in Dallas, Pinnacle has offices in 16 cities across the nation.
Pinnacle provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. Every team member plays a vital role at Pinnacle, so we provide them with the training, support and tools needed for success. Pinnacle offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We are looking for true team-players who want to learn and advance in the industry.
General Description of Position
The Maintenance Technician provides support and is accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents. This includes quality move-ins, residential satisfaction, expedited service and personal attention to the resident. The Maintenance Technician responds to our resident's service needs and is instrumental in helping Pinnacle deliver superior customer service to our residents.
Pinnacle is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Essential Duites and Responsibilities
• Prepares Market Ready apartments, which may include painting, carpet repairs, cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping duties and any necessary duties to provide our residents with that quality move in experience.
• Responds to resident requests in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
• Has knowledge of maintenance functions such as plumbing, HVAC, basic electric, general carpentry skills, painting, and snow removal (if applicable).
• Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog park amenities to keep clean, operational, and safe for our residents.
• Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, models and common areas to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Knowledgeable of state, local and federal fair housing laws.
• Attends and participates in training programs as required by Pinnacle.
• Performs duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
• Delivers superior customer service and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Dresses per Pinnacle appearance standards.
• Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; E.G. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 3 years related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Use of MAchines, Equipment, and/or Computers
Occasional use of complex machines and equipment (desktop/laptop computer and software, road and production machines and equipment, etc.)
Required Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid Driver's license.
• EPA 608 - Minimum Type II.
• CPO or local city required certificate (preferred)
Applicants should submit resume HERE