Sales Representative 080122
Impact Property Solutions is one of the nation's top providers of multi-Family flooring replacement. Impact Floors of Texas, our Texas division, offers flooring material selection and procurement, project management, contract administration, installation construction & development services all under one roof. The company has completed hundreds of millions of dollars in renovations over the past 25+ years and has built a team of highly skilled professionals with the expertise to oversee both small- and large-scale projects from concept to completion.
Impact Floors of Texas is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative who will partner with, and ensure the long-term success, of our customers. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing relationships with assigned portfolio customers and connect with key business executives and stakeholders. Sales Representatives must become fluent in all products the company represents and promote company strategic direction to increase sales and generate revenue and profit.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Develop and build sales and obtain orders with existing customers in conjunction with establishing new accounts
• Prepare sales presentations based on existing and new customers' unique business needs
• Utilize CRM systems to document sales activities, scheduling, customer calls and reporting
• Monitor competitive landscape by understanding current multi-family flooring marketplace pricing, products, installations, and deliver information.
• Recommend new and innovative products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Resolve customer complaints and concerns by understanding concerns, developing solutions, and making recommendations
• Foundational sales knowledge, account management or other relevant sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present data, and influence decision making cycles credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Ability to focus on details while managing multiple projects
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude, self-motivation, drive, and determination
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business, or related field preferred
• Minimum 2-years customer sales experience or related experience
• Minimum 2 years flooring experience or related experience
• Experience selling products and services to multifamily property management companies or working for multifamily property management companies preferred
• Must have reliable transportation, up to date auto insurance and valid driver’s license
• Competitive Health Insurance Plans
• Company paid life insurance
• Retirement plans with employer match
• Generous PTO plus paid Holidays
Must be able to travel and can be in a vehicle for extended periods of time. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
To apply, send resume to KSchwertner@impactpropertysolutions.com