Director of Training and Development
At Phillips Management Group (PMG), every position is considered critical to the success and reputation of our company which is why we employ those who aspire to become the best in their field.
Phillips Management Group is currently seeking a Director of Training and Development. As the Director of Training and Development, you’ll meet the ever-changing training and development needs of the company. This position is a key senior level role, and is responsible for improving the productivity of employees, assessing company-wide development needs, driving training initiatives, and identifying and implementing suitable training solutions. This position actively searches for, creatively designs, and implements effective methods to educate, enhance and recognize performance.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee training programs that include web-based seminars, create training materials, facilitate group sessions, author training videos, and more...
- Determine training needs and requirements by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or gather information via surveys
- Review existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Present in-person and online training sessions and hire qualified trainers when necessary
- Schedule training sessions, organize information technology and other equipment, and manage course enrollment
- Monitor training programs and materials to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and make updates as necessary
- Work with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manage costs for all programs, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialize in the multifamily industry and keep current on the activities and needs by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Measure the effectiveness of all training curriculum
- Create a fun and engaging training environment and delivery of training initiatives, to help foster the company’s culture
- Lead the efforts to create and deliver the annual Leadership Conference
Experience and skills, you’ll need:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Experience in multi-family property management (preferred)
- Proficient in Public Speaking, LMS Management, Instructional Design and Writing, Facilitation of in-person and distance learning training
- Project Management and conference planning
- Experience in measuring training effectiveness
- Excellent grammar and writing abilities
What our company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 100% Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer-Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Floating Holiday
- Paid Impact Time (monthly)
- Training Programs
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401 (K) Savings Plan with match and no vesting period.
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Rental Discount
- Lots of free food, company engagement activities, and FUN!
Originally founded in 1959, Phillips Management Group currently manages twenty nine apartment communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. PMG’s professional management teams specialize in making resident satisfaction their number one concern. The Phillips’ team seeks to foster relationships and inspire people to realize their full potential. If you’re ready to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org