Each Session = 1 CEC
What Can I Expect?
- Learn how to use distance leasing as an opportunity to increase sales and retention
- Crisis Communication
- Discover tips on what you can do to improve now and in the future
- Virtual Leasing and other FREE resources available to you that will help you navigate these uncharted times
- Enhance the Human Touch without the physical touch
- Elevate your PR and Communications Skills, even in tough situations
This is a community sharing event! At the end of each session, there will be Q&A, sharing/comments/suggestions. Information will be collected and shared with everyone that attends the webinar!
*** GoTo Meeting link for session will be emailed to you 1 day prior to session. Please use correct email address during registering for event.
Cost per session
- $150 per Management Company per session, OR
- $29 per Property, per session
Dates & Topics
- Thursday, April 9, 2:00-3:00pm: Know Before You Go: Preparedness, & Virtual Leasing
(This session gets people ready to put virtual leasing into practice right away. It will address the concerns many people have about virtual communication and discuss how to give great customer service or make meaningful connections virtually . We will give pointers on crisis communication and how to set yourself up for success in these uncertain times)
- Thursday, April 16, 2:00-3:00pm: Keeping the Human Touch, with no Physical Touch (click link for more information and registration page)
- Thursday, April 23, 2:00-3:00pm: Auditing Your Process & Overview of Best Practices (Click link for more information and registration page)
For More Information:
Rebecca Rosario Bueno is known as The Leasing Queen of the South for the creative and compelling leasing techniques she employs to fill apartment vacancies. In 2020, she celebrates her 29th year in the multifamily housing industry, from a leasing consultant to a consultant for leasing, with stops along the way in management and marketing positions. Rebecca is an industry leader bringing unique and creative training and marketing solutions to apartment occupancy challenges.